My Top 10
10. http://steelers01.blogspot.com- I chose this because I feel it could really benefit my students struggling with math.
9. http://bridgit-walters.blogspot.com/ I chose this because it's a really convenient way to get access to cool worksheets for my potential students.
8. http://helffrichtyler.blogspot.com/- I chose this because you can interact with other colleagues from your school district, and gives others the opportunity to contribute to your classroom
7. http://sasyouregonnahearit.blogspot.com/-I picked this because it's a way to incorporate fun into the classroom, and I think the students would get involved more.
6.http://angelasedu183.blogspot.com/ -I chose this because I am an English minor, and I really like that teacher's could use it to find discussion questions and activities pertaining to English and Literature.
5.http://jonathangreer8.blogspot.com/ - I chose this because I think its a cool and innovative way to allow students to get their information from a different source.
4.http://ladylancer.blogspot.com/ - I would use this in my classroom most definitely. It would be awesome to have different printouts and website sources at my convenience.
3.http://ashleyeducates.blogspot.com/ - I chose this because it's a really interesting tool that would extremely helpful in the classroom. It'd be great to have my lessons recorded for my students benefit.
2. http://kailamatlock.blogspot.com//-I chose this because I think it is what SEDU 183 is all about. It's a way to incorporate technology in to the classroom for both students and teachers benefit. I would use this in my classroom.
1.http://carlyc11.blogspot.com/- I chose this as my favorite tool because I know how it feels to struggle with math. The website could be really beneficial for my students who may need extra help.